Thursday, May 3, 2012

GAMES

Remember board games? When you and your family actually sat at a table and played a rousing game of Monopoly, that lasted too long, or Life? When the kids get older and in this age of electronics, board games seem to go by the way of records and typewriters. I was in the store the other day and with us going to the Lake, I found a board game I thought would be perfect. Something about logos. The next day, Shawn is on his iPhone playing on an app about logos.
This game, Racko, is what we always used to pull out regularly. I refuse to let it go. I gave the picture a 60's look because it reminds me of long ago when we used to play it. I also put it on my terracotta tile floor circa 1993 for good measure. I wonder if Racko is an app now?


No comments:

Post a Comment